- The Bible: The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the revealed, verbally inspired, only infallible, authoritative written Word of God, inerrant in the original writings.
- The Trinity: there is only one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, eternally existing in three equal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father: is infinite in holiness, power, wisdom, and love and is sovereign over all, including creation, providence and redemption.
- Jesus Christ: is fully God and fully man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed mighty miracles, died a vicarious and atoning death through His blood shed on the cross, was resurrected bodily from the tomb on the third day, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will personally return in power and glory.
- The Holy Spirit: is active in creation and redemption. He is the indwelling, empowering Presence of God who enables the Christian to live a godly life, to receive counsel and comfort, to serve with spiritual gifts in love, and to witness with conviction and power.
- Salvation: all people are created by God in His image. They are by nature sinners who are lost and have no right standing before God. For salvation, personal faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential. At the Judgment the saved and the lost will be resurrected in their bodies, the former to eternal life with the Lord, the latter to eternal separation from Him.
- The Church: is God's called-out, called-together people and is His agent for love, reconciliation, unity and witness in our families, cities, regions and throughout the world.